PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Age: Origins

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Wulfa_Jones
August 17th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Amazon pushed this on me and I'm quite glad they did as it looks to be shapping up to be a pretty good looking game.

Developed by BioWare who made my favourite RPG's in the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic games. The game has been called the spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

The game creates your origin story based on the character and the role you pick. So you might start off as a prince or a pauper and your in game decisions will effect the world around you. The usual for an RPG now I suppose. However, if it plays like KOTOR, I'll be a happy man.

I've had a look at the ingame footage on various video hosting sites and graphically it looks impressive. I need a good RPG for my PS3 so hoping this will be it.

Timing could have been better though... there are enough games coming out in October and November to keep me going well into next year!

Rilzik
August 30th, 2009, 10:47 PM
It seems like all the good games got pushed back to fall 09 or early 2010.

I'm looking forward to it. Mass Effect 2 and Final Fantasy XIII should be out early next year too. I'll still be playing DA.

I miss Boo, a Miniature Giant Space Hamster and minsc from BG2

Surt
August 31st, 2009, 07:40 AM
I've been drooling with anticipation over this for some months now. Baldur's Gate is one of the best games ever.

Moander
September 2nd, 2009, 02:47 PM
I really wanna get this game for the PS3, but I'm worried that PS3 might get the shaft, as it usually does, when it comes to down loadable content in the future. I guess I will just have to wait and see if any more info about it comes out.