PDA

View Full Version : UnCharted returns!! Finally. Preview Screenings for the Game

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Dragonrider
October 1st, 2009, 02:09 PM
I have been waiting for this to come out all year. 12 more days!!! I am excited about the Preview Screenings on Theaters next week too, including the prizes; Anyone going?

Wulfa_Jones
October 11th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Been playing the demo of the multi-player all week and loving it.

First game really impressed me as it wasn't what I expected at all. Based on the levels played on the demo we are in for a real treat graphically at least and I am sure the story, voice acting and gameplay will please as well.

Did have the game pre-ordered, but just had to relocate for work so I'm currently low on funds so had to cancel it! Might have to wait till pay day to get it, but thinking about part exchanging it for inFamous.

Wulfa_Jones
October 18th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Excellent game and sadly I have no life so have already completed it. However, it is worth another run though as did pretty poor on the treasure hunt.

Claudia Black is the vocal talent behind a new supporting character and does a great job along with the returning cast.

Some amazing and clever set peices. A great story and truely spectacular graphics. The levels set within a snowy environment where particually impressive. Well worthly of the high scores it has been getting.

Guardian review of Uncharted 2 claimed it was beating Hollywood at it's own game and I really do think it is. It has a very cinematic feel to it. In theory it Uncharted 1 and 2 would both make great movies. I remember watching Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull and thinking that Uncharted 1 had such a better and more Indy storyline.