PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Attack of the Clones???

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Alai
March 11th, 2002, 05:04 AM
As many of you probably have already seen the new Star Wars trailer was released last night worldwide. Since most other sci-fi boards has already started discussions about this magnificant trailer I figuered I go first here.

This is the best I've seen of Star Wars. THe forming of the empire, the clone wars EVERYTHING!!!

Hobbit
March 11th, 2002, 06:36 AM
It's nice that you thought of us here Alai, first - now all I've got to do is find the trailer....

Hobbit

Rob B
March 11th, 2002, 06:43 AM
Apple's Star Wars trailer website (http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/episode-ii/clone_war)

I just checked them out during lunch.

Not getting my hppes up though after The Fantum Men-us.

Cygnus
March 11th, 2002, 03:41 PM
I didn't bother to see the first prequel until it had been out on video for a year, and I doubt I'll change my ways for this one. I just don't like what Lucas has done lately, and I'm not much of a Star Wars fan to begin with. When you read as much Sci-Fi and fantasy as most of us do, it seems like his stories are just empty.

I just had to be a dissenter!!

Alai
March 11th, 2002, 11:34 PM
Then watch this trailer. You will most certainly change your mind about some things regarding SW.

Barbarossa
March 12th, 2002, 12:37 AM
Why should it, Alai? Episode 1 had a great trailer and still was at best a mediocre film.

Alai
March 12th, 2002, 01:16 AM
You shall always know what you are talking about before you start talking bad about it. Maybe it's all because I'm a hopeless SW fanatic but the night after I watched this trailer I had a hard time sleeping just because of it! Anyway, watch it and then say wath you think, it is indeed the gratest and so has everybody else I've talked to about it said.

Rob B
March 12th, 2002, 01:50 AM
it is indeed the gratest and so has everybody else I've talked to about it said.
But are these "hopeless SW fanatics" like yourself?

Anyway, I think the fact that Boba Fett (or someone who looks strikingly like him, dad perhaps? http://www.sffworld.com/ubb/wink.gif) is appearing in this one will by itslef make the film better than EP I.

Not hearing how often the trailer has been downloaded. I know the EP I Web trailer made some kind of record which was SHATTERED by the Web trailer for LOTR: FOTR.

saintjon
March 12th, 2002, 02:15 AM
There should be a whole goddamn army of Boba Fetts. Man, I've been looking forward to seeing the glory days of the Mandalorians in these frickin' movies for nearly a decade and it looks as though I'm going to be let down. (does anyone know how to make an angry face?)

Alai
March 12th, 2002, 02:57 AM
Dear Fitzflagg

No, many of them are not (some are of course). The figure that bears resemblance to Bobba Fett is Jango Fett, creator of the Clone Army. I seem to be the only one here who likes episode 1 BTW.