Pages : [1] 2

fluffy bunny
June 5th, 2002, 04:40 PM
www.thematrix.com

go have a look at the teaser trailer
I personally can't wait!

Qin
June 5th, 2002, 05:04 PM
And I can't wait for you to get rid of that icon! Jesus Christ in a smoking birch bark canoe, that has to be the scariest icon I've ever seen!

Killer Chicken
June 9th, 2002, 11:11 PM
I can't wait either. I saw the preview for it when I saw AOTC and man did it look awesome. I think it will be better that the first Matrix. The only thing I don't like is the title. Reloaded? That's not the kind of title that gives you that great movie feeling.

Qin
June 9th, 2002, 11:18 PM
It'll all make sense in the context of the movie, the same way William Gibson titles only make sense in relation to the actual text.

Killer Chicken
June 9th, 2002, 11:33 PM
I sure hope so. Little things like titles bother me. I have an odd personality to say the least.:D

Qin
June 10th, 2002, 12:38 AM
Your icon says it all

Ogg
June 10th, 2002, 10:00 AM
Qin, the avatar police. Protecting the public from Avatars that will cause the skin at the nape of your neck to rise, and cause TBE (Total Bladder Evaucation) leaving a person with a medically treatable condition called Pee Moistened Footwear. :D
Thank you Qin, for taking such a thankless job up on yourself for the betterment of all :D

Qin
June 10th, 2002, 02:24 PM
You see the kind of icon I've got? And you see the kind of armor I'm wearing? This protection business - messy stuff.

Ogg
June 10th, 2002, 04:30 PM
That is a real cute little yellow bio-hazard outfit ya got there. The sword looks a little outta place thought with the gasmask and air tank....:D

The Poop-scooper makes a very nice addition to the overall theam of your attire...:D

Qin
June 10th, 2002, 05:45 PM
Pooper-scooper? Pah! I'm a mighty level 7 ranger!