PDA

View Full Version : Twilight: New Moon

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

CaleuxDeiNeosus
November 22nd, 2009, 12:35 PM
Oi. Where to start? I saw this movie last night with my younger sister and fiancee. My younger sister liked it, my fiancee had issues overcoming her disgust at the acting for Bella Swan. I've read all the books (there are reasons, and it's not cause I like the books overall). In my humble opinion, the acting for Edward and Bella was...horrible. Jacob was bad too, but I don't blame the actor, all of his lines were incredibly corny. So corny in fact that I might have been able to smear butter on them and eat them. The Volturi were all excellent, especially Dakota Fanning as Jane. She was incredibly creepy with all red eyes. Overall the movie was okay.

Tidus
November 23rd, 2009, 01:26 AM
I liked the movie as well. The acting wasn't great but I think that is because I already knew most of the stories lines having read the books at least twice. But must say I like the scene where the shapeshifter take on and chase the vamps!!

Paks
November 28th, 2009, 11:45 PM
I went and saw this friday night and quite enjoyed it. I thought the acting for Bella was pretty good really, I thought Kristen Stewart was one of the better actors in the movie. I'm looking forward to the next movie and at least it's not a long wait either.

A.C.Willard
November 29th, 2009, 03:56 AM
I've never seen the movie..but from what I hear..it's poorly done.

Bastard
March 30th, 2010, 07:49 PM
I just watched New Moon, and it was terrible. I don't know what else to say really, and it's surprising coming from me since I like just about everything, but this was just a very very bad movie. It had nothing going for it. A few interesting moments towards then end, but really this movie had not much to offer other than bad acting all around and boring plotlines with scenes that didn't flow well one after the other.

Hopefully the next one will be better. I liked Twilight.

HarryCanyon
March 31st, 2010, 09:41 PM
Didn't like this one but i did liked Twilight since it's one of my guilty pleasures.

Lusi
April 1st, 2010, 04:27 AM
Yes i watched the movie . But i think this sequel is not like the original. The flavor of the first movie is missing. But it's DVD release made a record .