PDA

View Full Version : need the name of a good book

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

xxredcowxx
November 24th, 2009, 07:36 PM
I dont remember the author but it was a story about a man who was once higher in the ranks of society but was out cast and chased by the "police".It is futuristic and i remember a special microbiotic suit of some sort and especially one part where he is injured in a stairwell and his suit heals him and rebuilds itself.

I dont know, i just remember loving this book and it would be amazing to be able to read it again, anyone who looks I thank you for trying to help.
-Mitch

SCEtoAUX
December 4th, 2009, 01:25 PM
I believe the book you are referring to is the second in the three part trilogy called "The Golden Age" by John C Wright.

This is one of my all time favorites in sci fi. Libertarian regarding personal freedoms and awesome in scope with discussions on the fate of the universe many quintillion years from now.

xxredcowxx
December 4th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Wow, thank you so much i could not remember for the life of me. You are definitely my favorite person in the world right now, and I hope you have an amazing weekend.
-Mitch

SCEtoAUX
December 10th, 2009, 10:54 AM
I looked at the books on my shelf and I have to correct my original post where I said that it was the second book. The one you describe is the first book "The Golden Age". The following two books are direct follow on sequals though. I believe the author wrote it concurrently as one work and it was split for publishing.

Hope you like the whole series.