View Full Version : Disturbing Love Story ready for your ridicule and praise

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

enazwo
June 10th, 2002, 11:44 AM
Esteemed Sirs and Ladies

A most troubling piece of romance concerning mad scientists and Gorillas awaits your opinions.

"Of Apes and Aliens and the Men who Love them"

by yours truly under my highly respected moniker "Capt'n Bonehead"

Beware this story will disturb and leave you a changed and enlightened person with a new perspective on the universe. Also you will have a new found love for all the delightful creatures that inhabit our universe that are deserving of our love.

enazwo

Colossus
June 10th, 2002, 01:56 PM
For a moment there I thought Zaphod Beeblbrox from "Hitchhiker's Guide..." would show up. Though I am probably not as learned as most of the members here in critiquing stories I very much liked the "matter of fact" humor. I also liked the names you came up with for your weapons and different firing selections.

I am not sure I want to ask what inspired this story. ;)

gabador
June 10th, 2002, 02:42 PM
I'm pretty sure I read this one at the writers association. I enjoyed it, and thought it was humorous.
Yes... Never mind about inspirations, I love stupid stories, that are funny, because they are just plain stupid, and this one, was one of them(in my opinion.) Stupid, in a way that makes no sense, but makes you laugh(like what's big white and dangerous: A fridge with a machinegun).
Well done

Shannon
June 11th, 2002, 02:23 AM
Great Googely Moogely Man! T'was awesome indeed!
I'm off to get a tutu and start demoralizing people :D :D

enazwo
June 13th, 2002, 09:37 PM
I want to express my thanks to Gabador, Colossus, and Shannon for taking the risk to your sanity in reading my tale of romance, mad scientists, and big hairy aliens.

Gabador I had not heard the joke about the write fridge, I freaking loved it, I have tormented my coworkers for two days with that joke. Thanks

Colossus what inspired this tale was the result of one evening dining on some Nalley's Jalapeno Chili, A block of Hot Mexican Veveeta, can of Jalapenos, can of Chiles, half a jar of Pace Hot Picante` sauce all melted together and chased down with a bottle of Jack Daniels, one of those jumbo bags of Peanut M&M's to top it off, then sipping on a case of Budweiser then passing out sitting up at the computer. I had one hell of a dream.

Great Googley Moogley Shannon thanks for the support of the -destroying the alien- cause by planning on wearing a Warrior Tutu.