PDA

View Full Version : Godzilla, Inc and one more

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

bk3552
January 14th, 2010, 07:48 PM
The first book I'm trying to find is called Godzilla, Inc, and was about a guy who worked for his dad's business creating strange pets for rich people, one of which was a miniature godzilla who got the guy into all sorts of trouble. The planet he lives on is attacked by aliens who use underwater bases and disguise themselves as pets. Sound familiar?
The second book was about a planet of norse-mythology themed warriors who could teleport through time and space, and the protaganist was named Loki. Any info on either of these would be great.
Just remembered something else I wanted to ask about: A YA novel where children live on a decaying spacestation sailing through space, and one kid gets exiled and has to go up into the center of the space station, where he finds the last living adult, who explains what's going on but can't leave because the low gravity is all that's keeping him alive. Thanks

JimF
January 14th, 2010, 08:23 PM
I am pretty sure the third one is Ben Bova's Exiles Trilogy (http://www.amazon.com/Exiles-Trilogy-Ben-Bova/dp/0425045250).

bk3552
January 14th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Thanks! Hopefully someone can come up with the other two. I remember the Loki one was a Tor book.