PDA

View Full Version : WarCraft Movie

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Killer Chicken
June 14th, 2002, 01:26 AM
I know some of you are Warcraft fans. It has actually developed a sort of cult following. Wouldn't it be awesome if, in fact, that they made a Warcraft Movie. Or three, one each detailing one of the games. That would be really awesome. I would be first in line. What do you all think?

Peace, Love, Empathy, Chicken the Great!

Qin
June 14th, 2002, 01:45 AM
Blizzard was planning on releasing a Warcraft Adventures game several years ago, which was put indefinitely on hold for....Warcraft 3, also known as: Warcraft 2 - The Prettier Version. Anyhow, Warcraft Adventures was a videogame similar in fashion to the classic Lucasarts adventure games, such as Monkey Island and Full Throttle and their ilk. It's the closest that we've come so far to having a Warcraft movie, and the closest we may come for some time.

hclark
June 17th, 2002, 05:20 PM
Yes, a Warcraft movie would be pretty cool. It would be interesting to see how they interpreted the magic and what kind of visual effects they would use to show it. I rather doubt it will ever happen though. In the meantime, Warcraft III is going to be released worldwide on July 3!!!

http://www.shacknews.com/docs/press/061302_wc3.x

This time there will be four races to choose from and lots of other cool features.