View Full Version : A question about 'Friends'

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

LePeze
June 14th, 2002, 07:06 AM
Will there be another season of 'friends' next year or was this year's the last one?

Qin
June 14th, 2002, 07:29 AM
As with everything, there's a limit to how long anything can last without getting stale. And while I still consider the first season of Friends to be the best season they've ever had, I would hope the cast could move onto different projects and not let themselves be typecast into the roles they're playing.

And I'm still convinced that Matthew Perry would've been the perfect Norman Bates in the Psycho remake.

Rob B
June 14th, 2002, 08:56 AM
More seasons about the most annoying show, with the dumbest most unrealistic characters? Sure the American public at large will gobble up another season of this crap.

Qin
June 14th, 2002, 09:10 AM
Like I said: I'm still convinced that Matthew Perry would've been the perfect Norman Bates in the Psycho remake. But then, did you see the Band of Brothers miniseries where Schwimmer played a commanding officer? I almost died laughing! So maybe they're better off playing these characters - at least they're guaranteed to get paid and be taken only slightly seriously.

manticore
June 14th, 2002, 10:28 PM
I vote the entire cast of Friends be condemned to play the lead roles in 'Wheel of Time: The Epic Mini-series'

Qin
June 15th, 2002, 12:43 AM
What're you trying to do? Give people nightmares?

manticore
June 15th, 2002, 06:48 AM
Why? Matthew Perry as Rand, heh heh, Matt LeBlanc as Perrin, Lisa Kudrow as Nynaeve....I love the idea. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Qin
June 15th, 2002, 01:21 PM
Please bang your head against a table until the hallucinations subside. And then never talk of this again.

Cadfael
June 16th, 2002, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by FitzFlagg
More seasons about the most annoying show, with the dumbest most unrealistic characters? Sure the American public at large will gobble up another season of this crap.

Yep!!!

I have to say... I can never forgive you Americans for this!!!

However, my wife is hooked!!!

manticore
June 16th, 2002, 01:45 AM
It'd still be better than some of the books, Qin!