PDA

View Full Version : Could I have some advice please

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Jacquin
June 17th, 2002, 06:40 AM
I am looking to post up a short story I wrote a little while ago to get the opinions of the folk here, the only thing is that it is quite adult in nature.

Not in a sexual way, it is just centred around a very disturbed individual who has a liking for violence. It also has quite a lot of swearing in it. Now both of these are very much essential to the plot but I don't want to post it if it will be considered as innapropriate or offensive.

Thanks

J

Erebus
June 17th, 2002, 06:59 AM
Hi Jacquin,

By all means submit your story in the normal manner, using the Submit pages which you will find at the top of the page. We will assess it for posting at the site in our story section. We have had adult content stories in the past and these are usually posted with an appropriate warning. Obviously, we discourage the posting of stories here in the discussion forums, especially if they are of an adult nature or too lengthy for the boards etc.

Jacquin
June 17th, 2002, 07:05 AM
That sounds great Erebus thanks.

I'll submit it asap.

J

Jacquin
June 17th, 2002, 07:35 AM
Tis done :D

J

Erebus
June 17th, 2002, 07:59 AM
Pretty gritty stuff indeed! :) I kept thinking of Misery as I read it. Neverthless, a very well-written piece about a jilted lover! (Boy, I hope I never inadvertently upset you!) ;)

It will need a tad of editing (I'll talk to you about that privately) but I see no reason why it can't be posted in our story section.

Jacquin
June 17th, 2002, 08:50 AM
That sounds great, thanks.

J

Holbrook
June 18th, 2002, 03:14 AM
Ouch! Is that the story I think it is??

Jacquin
June 18th, 2002, 06:44 AM
Sure is :rolleyes:

J