View Full Version : monopoly sux.

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3

bobnagga
April 7th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Do any of you still play boardgames? Even you younguns floating around here. Just curious because after I played monopoly the other night, I remembered how much I hated it. Then I got bored an made my own boredgame... Got... board and made my own boardgame... Whatever. Anyways, I don't expect much to come out of it in this day of xbox 720 and PS36's.. Just curious. Which ones do you like and which ones can't you stand?

Evil Agent
April 7th, 2010, 07:38 PM
Scrabble is still a classic, and I always loved Pictionary.

Loerwyn
April 7th, 2010, 07:43 PM
I don't play board games. I've no one to play them with, truth be told.

We used to play Monopoly from time to time, but that was it I guess.

Aurian
April 7th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Cranium is awesome - something for everyone to specialize in. My mom and I are both artistic, my fiance loves charades, my dad is more intellectual... we all have strong category in that game!

I also enjoy Scrabble as well, although it gets a bit boring if some people take forever trying to come up with a seven letter word... :rolleyes:

Chuffalump
April 8th, 2010, 12:39 AM
Come ON!!!

Trivial Pursuit is the Emperor of all board games.

Continuing with my StarWars scale of entertainment - Monopoly is down there with Jabba the Hut's pet.

tulsa
April 8th, 2010, 04:52 AM
I like playing chess and checkers.
My oldest (9) plays checkers, too.

It's not a board game, but I like to play with those wooden puzzle mind teasers, too.

Michael V. R.
April 8th, 2010, 01:54 PM
i LOVE Monopoly.
Trivia board games rule!
Chess is fun.

Jay83
April 13th, 2010, 10:26 AM
chess and risk are both great board games.

has anyone ever played 'The game of Thrones' boardgame?

Daddy Darth
April 13th, 2010, 02:19 PM
My wife still regularly kicks my as at Scrabble and Boggle. I had fun in the day playing Risk and Trivial Pursuit. Monopoly always lead to family fights!!!

Now adays I still play cards at work on lunch break with co-workers. Crib anyone?

Maerad(",)
April 14th, 2010, 11:39 AM
I don't play board games anymore, even Chess :p (for I am a Chess Varsity in my School)
haha! I play card games during breaks too! :D even though it is strictly forbidden in School! I am a bad girl, yes. :D

chess and risk are both great board games.

has anyone ever played 'The game of Thrones' boardgame?

nope, haven't heard of it. :)