PDA

View Full Version : Addiction

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Ladijen
June 19th, 2002, 02:27 PM
Does anyone else here play Morrowind on the XBox? We bought this game last week and now I am completely addicted to it--this is just strange to me because I don't usually play games, and have never played any role-playing games.

I was just wondering what everyone else thinks about this game...and I shouldn't ask, but are there any other games out there that are similar? (Just in case I ever finish this one. :) )

One other question--what do you all think about that new game that is coming out, Project Ego? It sounds pretty d**n cool to me!

Alucard
June 19th, 2002, 10:58 PM
I have played morrowind, but since I don't own an x-box, my playtime was limited. Seemed cool though. It's about as close as you can get to a pen and paper rpg on a home system. Also, did you know that if you are bitten by a vampire, you can play through the game as one? Cool stuff.

But Project Ego looks friggin' awesome. If this game works out as well as the company plans, it could be the rpg to end all rpg's. The amount of options and details in that game is just silly . . . and one of the reasons that i need to pick up an x-box (not to mention that sega is producing a new panzer dragoon game for it).

Ladijen
June 20th, 2002, 01:41 PM
The trick to vampirism, though, is that you get bitten by a vampire...and you have to survive the attack! :eek: (Can you tell that I'm not a very good player? And I keep getting caught stealing things...)

Yeah, Project Ego sounds brilliant. Scars and aging--I love it!

gabador
June 20th, 2002, 03:30 PM
Yeah, I saw it only in glancing. But it looks cool.
I was addicted to heroes for about a week, but then it got boring. Also, summoner is pretty addictive. I played for about two weeks on that.
But I cannot play morrowind on my laptop. It's annoying. It just doesn't have the sound/video-card requirements. Poo
Most addictive game I have played is Diable. I played for three-four weeks, even after I cheated. It's the most excellen game ever.
Gab, the annoyed gamer. Shame on morrowind...