PDA

View Full Version : Need help remembering movies title!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

punkinhead
May 2nd, 2010, 07:44 PM
There is this movie, most likely around the 1980's era that i just can't seem to get the title of. I watched it when i was younger and can only remember one scene. The scene is a girl sleeping in a bed with a canopy over it, and there is a little claymation charactor who is small but continues to grow bigger as she is still sleeping. He then gets so big that he comes through the roof and captures her and takes her to some castle. Later on this guy (assuming he's the hero character) battles the same claymation character while he is big...I have no idea if anyone knows what this movie is but i've been searching for years and have finally had it. Pease help!

-Kelly

DailyRich
May 2nd, 2010, 08:04 PM
That sounds an awful lot like Jack the Giant Killer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_the_Giant_Killer_(film)). A little dancing puppet is given to a princess, which then grows into a giant and kidnaps her.

punkinhead
May 2nd, 2010, 09:55 PM
Thank you so much that was it! I have been searching for this movie for years and finally can be over with my search. Thanks again.:)