PDA

View Full Version : How many books have you written?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3

Giroth
June 21st, 2002, 04:20 PM
How many books have you written?

I've written a lot, but finished one.:p

Alucard
June 21st, 2002, 04:38 PM
Two so far . . . though the first one still hasn't been edited.

Holbrook
June 21st, 2002, 06:15 PM
Two completed.

One some 158,000 words too large and heavy. A monster of a thing which one day I will re work.

The second some 85,000 words. This is a lean, mean, fighting machine *g* and I am very proud of it.

I have two others in complete outline with about five chapters done on each.

Three or four more in basic outline with maybe a chapter each done.

gabador
June 21st, 2002, 07:17 PM
Time will conquer all. i have none yet, and I'm not writing many short stories. I'm taking each of the threads in my novel as one. Maybe I should write 5 books, and a final one to finish it off, with all the characters in it.
But I'm planning three. It may be more, certainly no less.

Giroth
June 21st, 2002, 11:10 PM
I know I'll finish my current one, and its going to be long:D

Erebus
June 21st, 2002, 11:13 PM
I have written and published 4 paperbacks and I'm working on my 5th now.

Bardos
June 22nd, 2002, 04:45 AM
Most people won't believe me, if I tell them how many books I've writen. But I only consider my last ones serious. The others were training, that I think I *needed*. :)

Thus, I've writen 5, and I'm now finish the 6th --and last one-- of this series.

milamber_reborn
June 22nd, 2002, 07:47 AM
One novel I wrote last year, the first of a trilogy. 242,203 words.

Gary Wassner
June 24th, 2002, 10:17 AM
I have written three and I am currently in the middle of the fourth. The first was published a year and a half ago, and I am negotiating now for the next three (and a new edition of the first).
It's a series.

Duarh
June 27th, 2002, 02:04 PM
I'm writing my third (well, I had an unfinished attempt before that too)

Since I'm Latvian, not a native English speaker, I consider my first 200-k word monster to be fair practice getting into the language. The second one was 60k words, a bit under it, actually, and just something I did for fun - it had an animeish story that would never work in the fiction market. The one I'm currently doing is 'standard fantasy' attempting to be less standard than usual :)and it should be finished in a month or two to stand at 60k-90k words as first of a series.