PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Remembering a 90's movie

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

bigbear
May 8th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Hi I'm trying to remember the name of a 90's movie. All I can really remember about it is that it was about searching for an old pirate treasure. The interesting thing was that the pirate had a parrot, and that parrot lived like 150 years and ended up helping the kid in the movie find the missing treasure which I believe was buried under a tree and some kind of resort had been built around this tree.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

DurzoBlint
May 19th, 2010, 01:03 AM
Hi I'm trying to remember the name of a 90's movie. All I can really remember about it is that it was about searching for an old pirate treasure. The interesting thing was that the pirate had a parrot, and that parrot lived like 150 years and ended up helping the kid in the movie find the missing treasure which I believe was buried under a tree and some kind of resort had been built around this tree.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

is it Paulie (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0125454/)? Only movie I know about a parrot.

bigbear
May 19th, 2010, 04:54 AM
no thats not it, the main plot was about treasure hunting and the parrot just helped, i dont think it was the main character. thanks though

snark97
June 1st, 2010, 07:36 PM
Was it animated?? If so then Treasure Planet.

bigbear
June 8th, 2010, 01:59 AM
No it wasn't animated thanks though

Chuffalump
June 9th, 2010, 12:51 AM
Is it The Real Macaw?

Sounds very like your description.

bigbear
June 11th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Thats the one!! Thanks a bunch!