PDA

View Full Version : Best movie of 2010 till date ?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Lusi
June 7th, 2010, 07:01 AM
Which is the best movie of 2010 till the date.

Lusi
June 9th, 2010, 03:22 AM
Ok, my choice is "Sherk Forever After" as good as earlier two.

Loerwyn
June 9th, 2010, 03:26 AM
Iron Man 2.

I really liked it, anyway.

thomasbright
June 11th, 2010, 04:01 AM
Ok, my choice is "robin hood" its fantastic

saintjon
June 12th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Robin Hood and Iron Man 2 were both pretty good. Damn, tough call there.

DailyRich
June 13th, 2010, 09:52 PM
How to Train Your Dragon is the best film I've seen so far this year. Great score, great animation, sharp writing, and a ton of heart.

Lusi
June 14th, 2010, 04:49 AM
I have just watched "The karate Kid " . It is a very good movie. But i am sure can't make business like "The sherk forever after" .

ladymarinii3
June 14th, 2010, 10:37 PM
How to Train Your Dragon is the best film I've seen so far this year. Great score, great animation, sharp writing, and a ton of heart.

Agreed. Shrek and Ironman 2 couldn't live up to their predecessors though they were still good to watch.
How to train your dragon was really fun to watch - at least in 3D. I love 3D movies since they make everything more fun. Worst movie was probably "Clash of the Titans" and "Prince of Persia" - not that they were bad but they completely lacked the charm and fun that would have amde them great movies.

Tidus
June 18th, 2010, 03:40 AM
I liked Iron man 2 for the best movie too date. And Clash of the Titans for the worst.

Muess
June 18th, 2010, 06:36 AM
I'd probably have to go with Iron Man 2 as well.

I actually enjoyed Prince of Persia as well though. I don't really understand all the criticisms being directed at it, it's a fun if silly action/adventure with some cool parkour scenes and the lovely Gemma Arterton whom I could just about stare at all day! ;)