View Full Version : New books in the Harry Potter Series

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Spawfonk
July 2nd, 2002, 01:56 AM
Does anyone know if Goblet is the last one? ive heard that it is but i havent heard that rumour confirmed. i hope its not the case.

e-Morgana
July 2nd, 2002, 02:18 AM
NO NO NO - its not the last.

Number 5 is very eagerly anticipated by me and millions of other fans I suspect. I heard there was going to be one book for each of Harry's years at Hogwarts, which would make 7.

I think I vaguely recall something about "Phoenix" in the title of the next one - but I could be completely wrong with that. :p

Barbarossa
July 2nd, 2002, 03:15 AM
The title is "The order of Phoenix", no publishing date is set yet, but first half of 2003 seems a safe bet.

Alucard
July 2nd, 2002, 03:30 AM
Yes. I, too, will be in line with a billion other eight-year-olds when Order of the Pheonix is released. I am eagerly awaiting its release. But Rowling needs to hurry it up. I'm getting impatient.

e-Morgana
July 2nd, 2002, 05:04 AM
Thank you Barbarossa - my memory wasn't leading me astray after all it seems. :D

Rob B
July 2nd, 2002, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Spawfonk
Does anyone know if Goblet is the last one? ive heard that it is but i havent heard that rumour confirmed. i hope its not the case.

You're kidding, right?

Duarh
July 2nd, 2002, 10:13 AM
not only does the plot disallow this, there's also the question of $$ - Rowling would be strange if she stopped writing HP now when it's bringing in such heaps of cash

CrazyReader
July 2nd, 2002, 10:46 AM
The Order of the Phoenix should be out next year around this time from what I'm hearing.

Spawfonk
July 6th, 2002, 02:53 PM
well thanks for clearing that up for me guys. someone told me after the 4th came out that it was the last one or something. Its been a long time in the making huh?

Elan Morin Tedronai
July 7th, 2002, 05:51 AM
I heard the same. I find somewhere that book six will be in late 2003 and will have something like Dragon Flame Torch or that sort of...:confused: