PDA

View Full Version : YAF: Three teens touch a meteorite that crashed into a mall, get super powers

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

suibom
August 9th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Hello all,

Guess I'll join in with those looking for old books from their past. I can't remember much about this one aside from the general plot - I don't even know if it was any good :P, but I'm curious to find out.

What I remember is a set of three books, each told from the perspective of each of the teens (I think they were teens - two males, one female) that touched a meteorite that crashed into a mall. The books, as I remember them, basically details their discovery of powers after touching the meteorite and the exploration of their relationships. If I recall correctly, they didn't live in each other's social circles prior to the incident.

Anyway, I think what intrigued me about this set was the fact that it was three separate stories of the same incident and the results of it. It keeps surfacing in my head and bugging me, so I might as well try and track it down :P. Searches so far haven't proved too fruitful though.

Thanks in advance for any pointers,
-Sui

acton bell
August 12th, 2010, 09:45 PM
I remember this series, but not the names of the books! One of them was called Max's Story (I think). Each of the books was called by one of the three characters' names and was "written by" the character. I think Max was the brainy, glasses-wearing guy. One of them was discarded by our school library six or seven years ago. I think they were put out by Archway Books if that helps. Sorry I can't help more.

suibom
August 24th, 2010, 09:07 AM
That definitely gives me a lot more to go on than I had before. Thanks, much appreciated!

masterdouglas
February 16th, 2012, 09:26 PM
It's Psi Patrol: Sal's Book, Hedra's Book, and Max's Book.