PDA

View Full Version : TTT Teaser ( SPOILERS)

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Shanoncia
July 4th, 2002, 06:05 PM
I'm not sure if you guys have discussed this yet but I could find no evidence of such actions, which completely surprised me!!! Have you guys seen The Two Towers trailer yet? The new one online? The first time I watched it my heart stopped, my jaw dropped, and my eyes popped, and then I burped (Pepsi). :D Seriously though, the action, the thrill, the suspence, the dark danger I crave, the war, the gore, the passion, love, and light of heros almost knocked me off my chair. And that was just a lil bit of whats to come! You see Aragorn, sword to sword with Eowyn the bold and beautiful, and Legolas soaring down the stairs at helms deep on the back of a shield with flawless balance and incredible archery, you see Frodos fair face wearing burden, and so much more that is way better then what I told ya but I don't want to ruin it for you by telling you things like Aragorn commands an armry and shouts off commands well waving his sword in the air which is followed by arrows wizzing by his head! ;) Anyway, if you haven't seen it yet I highy recommand you visit quicktime.com and watch fantasy become reality through Peter Jacksons genious. :)

Spawfonk
July 13th, 2002, 04:00 AM
holy listening you talk about it like that is getting me excited. now this is a bit off topic i konw, but does anyone agree with me when i say legolas is the most totally sweet, awesome rockin character ever and the way hes cast etc in the movie/s is awesome. like running along the chain and shooting the troll in the head! (it was a troll right?) oh man shivers of coolness down my spine.

Shanoncia
July 13th, 2002, 10:33 AM
Yes it was a troll, a cave troll to be exact! And do you want to know the best part about Legolas? The character who played him (Orlando Bloom) is a superior and wild athlete who really is a sureshot, cat like, sauve ladies' man. Although his tastes run to sports of the more extreme nature (like myself), his archery skills are praiseworthy. :cool: When I first heard he graduated from the same theatre school in London I had planned on attending, I read more up on him and was so inspired but what I found out. He really is the underdog/overcomer/destined to be King type. It's nice to see people put the work in to get to a place they deserve to be. He is definatly my favourite actor and it has nothing to do with his looks. No, no... it takes a lot more then good looks and fame to earn my respect, adoration and admiration. :D

Spawfonk
July 13th, 2002, 05:20 PM
not only that, but he has a mohawk! or had anyway haha

but i heard he had a really major back injury or something right b4 LOTR so it was a real challenge or something.

Shanoncia
July 13th, 2002, 06:09 PM
Ummm... he had a major back injury when he was shooting black hawk dowm, during lord of the rings he cracked a rib and a few small bones, but i don't think he had any back injuries before going into the shooting... not that i heard of anyway.