PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Tv Series Name

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

vidtec
August 23rd, 2010, 07:18 PM
Have been very fustrated trying to remember name of a short run TV series where a man was pushed into a oncomming subway train then they take his body and put his brain or mind into another engenered super body. He is sent on assignments to do good and is not allowed to see his wife from his past body because it would revel what they did. I think the man pushed and died in the piolt show was someone like John Candy or John Goodman and he was only in first show.

Hobbit
August 23rd, 2010, 07:50 PM
Got this one: was called Now and Again (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now_and_Again), created by the creator of Moonlighting, Glenn Gordon Caron. Only 1 season made.

Mark

vidtec
August 24th, 2010, 10:21 AM
Your correct, I have been going crazy trying to rememb the name of this show so I can pull it up on the Web. It came up in a conversation and nobody believed that it was a real show. It ran for such a short time that alot of people never saw it. I tried Google, Bing & Yahoo search with the plot but got 4 billion totaly unrelated hits, wish someone would create a search engine that actually found what "YOU" were looking for not what everyone else wanted you to see. Thanks again.

Hobbit
August 24th, 2010, 10:50 AM
No problem. I did start watching it when it was shown here in the UK, but then the scheduling became odd and I lost track. Scary to think it was about 10 years ago.

Pleased we solved it though.

Mark