SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Shanoncia
July 7th, 2002, 01:02 PM
TTT Teaser ( SPOILERS)
I'm not sure if you guys have discussed this yet but I could find no evidence of such actions, which completely surprised me!!! Have you guys seen The Two Towers trailer yet? The new one online? The first time I watched it my heart stopped, my jaw dropped, and my eyes popped, and then I burped (Pepsi). Seriously though, the action, the thrill, the suspence, the dark danger I crave, the war, the gore, the passion, love, and light of heros almost knocked me off my chair. And that was just a lil bit of whats to come! You see Aragorn, sword to sword with Eowyn the bold and beautiful, and Legolas soaring down the stairs at helms deep on the back of a shield with flawless balance and incredible archery, you see Frodos fair face wearing burden, and so much more that is way better then what I told ya but I don't want to ruin it for you by telling you things like Aragorn commands an armry and shouts off commands well waving his sword in the air which is followed by arrows wizzing by his head! Anyway, if you haven't seen it yet I highy recommand you visit quicktime.com and watch fantasy become reality through Peter Jacksons genious.

Shanoncia
July 7th, 2002, 01:03 PM
I noticed nobody has posted a reply to my post so not many of you must have seen the trailer. A great quality one that is also quick to download is available online at this location...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/the_two_towers/

:) Enjoy.

Alucard
July 7th, 2002, 04:38 PM
I saw the trailer when they added it to the end of FOTR. Got me all excited. It's on the top of my list of "Films to see this year."

dragondrool
July 7th, 2002, 11:13 PM
Aaaacccckkkkk! I can get the main screen. I can get the audio. But all I get for a picture is a fade to black and then it stays black. Bummer drag.:(

Shanoncia
July 8th, 2002, 11:09 AM
Really? Hmmm... that's weird. Well, I wish you luck with the repairing of your computer, or whatever it is that's wrong here! :)

dragondrool
July 8th, 2002, 12:11 PM
Weird is right. I got the animated quicktime icons, and it says it's ready to play.

When I went to support, it said I could go to the control panel and check which player was installed. That won't let me. It keeps causing an error and it shuts down. My guess is there's a glitch in the player somewhere. I think I'm going to try and redownload the player.

Thanks for the luck. I'm going to need it!

Wahoo!!!!! It worked!!!!! That trailer was well worth the three hours or so it took to get the picture to run. Thanks much for the link. :)

Shanoncia
July 8th, 2002, 01:28 PM
Anytime! ;)

LePeze
July 8th, 2002, 01:42 PM
That stupid trailer isn't working. Which version of quicktime are u guys(gals) using? Or do u use the pro version?

Shanoncia
July 8th, 2002, 01:56 PM
I had the pro, but we had to reformat our computer

DarthV
July 8th, 2002, 02:56 PM
Worked fine for me... well it did in Internet Explorer 6. Opera 6.03 doesn't work properly with the quicktime plugin. Then again I hadn't restarted Opera after installing Quicktime.

The movie looks like it's going to rock! I'm hoping they don't do the Helms Deep as a quick cutscene like they did for the Fall of Sauron in the first movie.