New in the Discussion Forum

rune
August 30th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Ive been addicted to The Sims since I discovered Sims 2 6 years ago :D:D

Last year I finally updated to Sims 3

Has anyone else got this game?

DurzoBlint
September 6th, 2010, 02:18 AM
I have had it for some time but have not played in quite some time. Rumor has it that two expansion packs are available or will be coming soon. It can be addictive but I just don't have a lot of time to dedicate my time to it.

Too much reading and movies to watch to sit down and micro-manage other people's lives at the moment. But it is quite fun. Sims 3 looks to have a lot of downloadable content which angers me as it seems like a lot of the good stuff is on there and costly.

Loerwyn
September 6th, 2010, 04:30 AM
I'm waiting for The Sims: Medieval! :D

It looks like a fairly deep stand-alone expansion to The Sims 3, and I'm oddly excited.

rune
September 6th, 2010, 05:09 AM
I dont like the downloadable aspect of this version either, but i dont use it, and dont feel it lessens the gaming for me :D

Ive seen Medieval version advertised, but I dont have the time to play that and also the normal sims - LOL So will have to give that one a miss
I do like the Jobs expansion back, its fun being able to control the characters at work

The next one - Night Life version - I think its comes out in the UK in October - will probably get that one :D