View Full Version : Love

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Shanoncia
July 11th, 2002, 06:00 PM
I just want to let you all know that I LOVE you! THIS FORUM ROCKS ! And thank you to all the hard working administraters... :) little places like this can make a surprisingly big difference in someones life!

Three cheers and a standing O for Dag, Cadfael, Erebus, NOM, FitzeFlagg, Sammie, Keyoke, KATS, Gemquest and all the rest!

fortytwo
July 11th, 2002, 06:13 PM
Yuk!

Shef
July 11th, 2002, 08:29 PM
No love for Shef?! :eek:

Erebus
July 11th, 2002, 09:07 PM
Wow! Thanks, Shanoncia - glad you like what we do here. It isn't always easy, but most of the time is certainly is a lot of fun! :)

Shanoncia
July 11th, 2002, 09:25 PM
NP Erebus :D , and of course I love you too Shef... you just have a very special place that I thought went without saying. ;)

Shef
July 11th, 2002, 09:37 PM
Gee Shanocia. I'm touched, moved, and overjoyed. Not to mention very spammy at the moment. :D

Kingslayer
July 12th, 2002, 12:46 PM
Not to mention very spammy at the moment

When are you not? :D

Kingslayer
July 12th, 2002, 12:50 PM
Hurrah! The quote finally worked :) :)

Ogg
July 12th, 2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Shanoncia
Three cheers and a standing O for Dag, Cadfael, Erebus, NOM, FitzeFlagg, Sammie, Keyoke, KATS, Gemquest and all the rest!

Shameless, simply shameless. This person has not read The ssfworld.com by-laws, which state that Mods and Admins are not to be flattered or papmered in any way shape or form, they have big heads already. Besides most besides Dag will be elimated shortly when the NEW FORUM ORDER takes over. Anyone seen as a suck-up will have to bekilled along with the others. ;) ;) ;)

Holbrook
July 12th, 2002, 12:58 PM
So that's what is growing in Ogg's backpack. REBELLION:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: