View Full Version : hp 2 movie

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

birhutanuh
July 20th, 2002, 12:27 PM
i know the new movie is coming out around november 15. (i think?)
and i know im going to go watch it, even if its the same grade as the first one.
the actors were ok, they did resemble the characters in the book, but i thought they couldve been better.
the only thing that kept me sitting through those 2 and a half hours was my love of the hp books, and a thought that it might get better, keep watching, itll get better...

but, i still bought the movie:rolleyes:, and ill probably buy the others too!

its like being so into a series of books that youll buy them even if you do notice they are dying. (wot sot lon tobyn?)

on the other hand, lotr was great and i cant wait for the next one!

well anyway, i watched the trailer for the second one and im thinking, no hoping, that it will be better...

whatd you think its gonna be like?

Brandon
July 20th, 2002, 04:19 PM
er what movie are you talking about ?

Loque
July 20th, 2002, 06:11 PM
harry potter, i never saw it thank god, only read the first book when it first came out and was decidedly unimpressed, dont get me wrong, it's not bad, just didnt do it for me, cant explain why really.

Elan Morin Tedronai
July 21st, 2002, 01:05 PM
I liked the film and I like the series. I read recently book 3, and I was very delighted - the best book which I ever read. The series are getting better and better by each book. I am certainly sure that "Goblet of Fire" which I hadn't read yet will be better than "Prisoner of Azkaban". :)

Spawfonk
July 22nd, 2002, 01:47 PM
harry potter is sweet! ive read the books at least 5 times each. and the movie was good except for a few differences from the book (THE WHOLE WEASLY FAMILY) and i wanna buy it. i think a lot of people who dont like harry potter either put themselves above it cas small children like it, or they dislike it because its such a nice, happy-endish type story. both those reasons are silly

Loque
July 22nd, 2002, 03:14 PM
well, i agree, and it's certainly neither of those reasons, mmm, no, still cant pin down what it is, maybe i should re-read it so i can remember, but from what i do remember i really dont want to

RohanMan
July 26th, 2002, 03:05 PM
I love the series, I have read each book at least 3 times and i own them all in hard back. The movie was good, but i could have been better.

hclark
July 29th, 2002, 06:49 PM
I watched the trailer for #2 recently and my only thought was that Dobby the house elf seemed a lot different than how I pictured him in my head. But such is the way with books made into movies.

birhutanuh
July 29th, 2002, 07:01 PM
no kidding, hclark. personally, though, dobby was exaclty as i pictured him but his voice made me want to jab him hard in the voicebox

TT looks awesome. i got mad, couldnt get it to work in quicktime, but i found it in windows media. the pictures and sounds were smattery but i cant wait nontheless

Spawfonk
July 30th, 2002, 02:36 PM
i though dobby was good except his voice wasnt squeaky enough and i pictured him as wider, and not so frail. i liked what i saw of draco and harry's duel.