PDA

View Full Version : Anyone planning on seeing XXX?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3

Captain Marsh
July 22nd, 2002, 07:26 PM
I plan on seeing it when it comes out to theatres.

LePeze
July 22nd, 2002, 07:35 PM
can someone tell me what xxx is all about?

Cygnus
July 23rd, 2002, 12:17 AM
It looks like a brainless, adrenaline-pumping excuse to blow things up. So, of course I'm going to go see it!! Oh, and it has Vin Disel in it.. you will be mine, oh yes, you will be! ;)

It's pretty much a James Bond flick on steroids from what I've seen. They take the best of the low-life criminals and put them in the employ of the US federal government to go thwart evil or something.

enazwo
July 23rd, 2002, 02:21 AM
XXX is a X-treme sports junkie, who has no fear and a desire to push the limit in new stunts. He's broken the law in a number of his stunt pursuits and has fallen amiss with the law.
Samuel L. Jackson needs a super freaky fearless muscley dude to infiltrate a dastardly organization that want's make the world unpleasant for us here at sffworld.com. So XXX (Vincent Diesel-real name) in exchange for the Sammy Jackson making his criminal past "go away", will do this terrible dangerous mission and along the way XXX matures and becomes a wiser super freaky fearless muscely dude.

I intend to see this Shakespeare meets James Bond meets dah Terminator.

SusF
July 23rd, 2002, 11:00 AM
It looks entertaining. Lots of eye-candy too. Yep, gonna go see it.

Susan

DarthV
July 23rd, 2002, 04:26 PM
I might just wait around for the DVD to come out and rent it.

fluffy bunny
July 24th, 2002, 12:41 PM
sorry- whan u said xxx i had other ideas about what u were refering to.

Shef
July 24th, 2002, 03:59 PM
Oh you Fluffy Bunny you. ;)

fluffy bunny
July 25th, 2002, 08:26 PM
back to the topic- the 1st trailer looked crap, but the 2nd one makes it look pretty good. Fast and the furious 2 here we come!

Sammie
July 27th, 2002, 04:28 PM
Dunno which trailer it is I've seen, but it certainly looks cool. read a good review somewhere as well. Will definitely be making a trip to see this one.