View Full Version : If anyone wants to listen to some of my music:

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Ramirez
November 15th, 2010, 06:53 PM
You can check out most of my stuff at:

The oldest 2 albums were made entirely by me except for the song "All In A Dream". The newest album "Chopped" was a collaboration with my good friend Dan.

Third Eye
November 16th, 2010, 10:40 PM
The oldest 2 albums were made entirely by me except for the song "All In A Dream". The newest album "Chopped" was a collaboration with my good friend Dan.

Outstanding! Jazz Tribal Bluesy Fusion. Funkastic. A little Shpongle meets Miles Davis meets Bob Marley. Your rapping style is excellent. Very much old school (Wu Tang, Rakim, KRS One, Jurassic 5 come to mind). None of that 50 Cent Lil Wayne wack mc crap.

Much Respect mang :daps:

Evil Agent
November 17th, 2010, 03:54 AM

The oldest 2 albums were made entirely by me except for the song "All In A Dream". The newest album "Chopped" was a collaboration with my good friend Dan.Nice work! I liked the few tracks I just listened to.

Ramirez
November 17th, 2010, 06:35 PM
Thanks, I'm glad that someone enjoys it. It is my goal to progress hip hop music and do something with funk, latin, jazz, and all types of soul music.

Too bad that the mods have to be such nancies about everything. I'm not trying to sell any of my music, I just wanted to show it to people the same as I show it to my friends. I mean do you honestly think I'm trying to promote my music as if I expect someone on this forum to hook me up with a record company? You have obviously missed the entire point behind my music, but instead of looking at it for yourself you most likely just deleted the link. It would do you mods all good to leave artists alone and let them share their art with other artists. But no, artists can't possibly share their work with each other, that's considered promotion. I critique and get my work critiqued everyday in my studio class at college and I aim to be able to the same with this writing community.

Third Eye
November 17th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Thanks, I'm glad that someone enjoys it. It is my goal to progress hip hop music and do something with funk, latin, jazz, and all types of soul music.

Too bad that the mods have to be such nancies about everything. I'm not trying to sell any of my music, I just wanted to show it to people the same as I show it to my friends. I mean do you honestly think I'm trying to promote my music as if I expect someone on this forum to hook me up with a record company? You have obviously missed the entire point behind my music, but instead of looking at it for yourself you most likely just deleted the link. It would do you mods all good to leave artists alone and let them share their art with other artists. But no, artists can't possibly share their work with each other, that's considered promotion. I critique and get my work critiqued everyday in my studio class at college and I aim to be able to the same with this writing community.

Sorry man I feel for you. The rules here border on absurd. It was obvious you were not trying to sell anything. If you want to pm me the link I will put it on my visitor page as a musical recommendation. Man I didn't see anything about your music even being on sale? Craziness.

Ramirez
November 19th, 2010, 04:28 AM
Thank you! I'm always trying to progress music and I really think hip hop has a lot to be improved upon. I love all types of music, especially funk, latin, jazz, hip hop, reggae, folk, and soul. I have a vision that these types of music, music that uses the soul, can ease the miseries of people and promote peace. I'm really into improv and a lot of the music I make is improvised and a lot of the lyrics freestyled. I have a vision that hip hop music can include this type of improv over jazzier, funkier, latin music.

And yes, none of the music on my site is for sale. It's for free for people to listen to. If I had big ego, I might try to promote it and sell it. I'm content having created it and being able to show it to my friends.

alex4u
December 20th, 2010, 02:40 AM
Thank you! I'm always trying to progress music and I really think hip hop has a lot to be improved upon. I love all types of music, especially funk, latin, jazz, hip hop, reggae, folk, and soul. I have a vision that these types of music, music that uses the soul, can ease the miseries of people and promote peace. I'm really into improv and a lot of the music I make is improvised and a lot of the lyrics freestyled. I have a vision that hip hop music can include this type of improv over jazzier, funkier, latin music.

And yes, none of the music on my site is for sale. It's for free for people to listen to. If I had big ego, I might try to promote it and sell it. I'm content having created it and being able to show it to my friends.
I didnt find your link here but i would be happy if you pm me the link. I love music specially Latin. If you can fuse latin with hip hop i am more than interested. And best of luck for future