View Full Version : Resident Evil...

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Solaar
July 26th, 2002, 03:14 PM
Was I the only perso to enjoy the film despite the dodgy plot...?

Solaar
and his dis-engaged braincell...

Jack Burton
July 26th, 2002, 05:02 PM
Waitng for it to come out on DVD..heard good and bad....The game was fab!

trentdick2882
July 26th, 2002, 05:16 PM
i enjoyed the movie, one of the best based on a video game. they are making a second one already.

estranghero
July 27th, 2002, 12:47 PM
Really? I've only seen the screen shots of the games but I've watched the movie. An okay movie about zombies IMO considering zombie movies are passe in this day and age. Of course the ending of the movie I think fits the screen shots of the 2nd (or is that the 3rd) game.

Still the same cast?

juzzza
July 27th, 2002, 02:15 PM
Great. When I saw this thread I was expecting RE to get completely RIPPED APART:rolleyes:

It arrived this morning (the DVD that is) So I will watch it tonight with an open mind.:cool:

juzzza
July 28th, 2002, 07:32 AM
I liked it, it had a lot of the feel from the games.

Much better than Tombraider.

Nimea
July 28th, 2002, 01:14 PM
I enjoyed the movie very much, too. And I am going to buy the DVD, that's for sure.

Yep, much better than the Tomb Raider movie!

Jack Burton
July 30th, 2002, 12:15 AM
DVD is due out in the States on the 30th of July, if it is reasonably priced, I may buy it, esp. if it has audio commentary by the filmakers and or actors.

Jack Burton
August 5th, 2002, 10:23 AM
Finally saw it...had some bright spots..Milla was good..the rest of the cast was forgettable..esp Michelle Rodriguez..soooo annoying.....!!! The game was better than the flick..the game had more atmoshpehere and better music..enough with the hard-grunge-whatever soundtracks...ending was pretty decent..hope the sequel has more zombies..!!!!!!

Solaar
August 5th, 2002, 03:00 PM
Is there a sequel coming up?

Solaar
playing codename: veronica