PDA

View Full Version : What's the main hero in your book and the enemy?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Giroth
July 27th, 2002, 08:41 PM
What's the main hero in your book and the enemy?

My hero is Tillion, a young elf chosen bya magic sword to release the dragonking Giroth.The enemy is a dark beast who is an evil dragon of long ago in disguise, who captured the dragons protecting the land and using them to take over Balorn.:D

user123
July 28th, 2002, 04:48 AM
Well in a way the main character in one of my novels is both the hero and the enemy. Its all kind of complex and would take to much space to explain clearly here.

Loque
July 28th, 2002, 03:49 PM
My main character is a guy called Loque, he's a deserter from the army.
Anyway, there's no enemy, it's about the journey Loque goes on, may be kind of dull, not sure yet. They'll probably be some minor enemies along the way, just no major antagonist who's present throughout.

Shanoncia
July 28th, 2002, 09:59 PM
My hero(ine) stands not alone and is followed by many good guys so I can't really say shes the only 'good guy' but she is a lady of two and twenty years but as too her specie, that's very complicated because you see she has an elf spirit but was taken by an evil demi god from la place sort of like heavens store of spirits and he corrupted her with his wicked power and then placed her in a just conceived human babe and so one.. bla bla bla

My villian(s) are the Gods that are battling eachother in the war for earth's dominance. And there names are Daeglo and Tafeeo.

Talaith
July 29th, 2002, 03:39 AM
My heroine is Telyn, a reincarnated soldier who dies in a war that destroyed her world. The villians are Sinon Maur, the wizard who reincarnated her and Morfan, the reincarnation of the brilliant and thoroughly evil general who was partially responsible for destroying her world in her past life.

There are a few other assorted heros and villians along the way of course. :)

Sonja Ravenscroft
July 29th, 2002, 11:21 AM
Which Story? *l*

The main one I'm working on is a character named Doll.

Her Enemy? Herself :)

I find Human vs themselves storylines don't come across that often anymore, so I'm trying something a little different....

Se'dray-on
July 30th, 2002, 04:54 PM
In my main story my hero's are Twins: Gabriel and Arthur Paen'Dragaon. (Altered form of Pen'dragon, their ancestors.) They are brothers who's destinies get mixed up through confusion about their birth.

The Main, main enemy is Satan, but the boy's actual, physical, enemy - that they have to fight intermitently throughout the novel - is The Dark Knight - otherwise notknown as their Uncle Jadus Paen'Dragaon.

This is just a taste, it gets really confusing when you bring in the Leading Family of the "Magic Users" called the Wactre, and the assorted Royal Familys and National Leaders.

juzzza
July 31st, 2002, 07:55 AM
There are two main characters in my novel-length ms.

Lute & Kenta

The main villain is called Servos but he is supported by an evil god/demon/entity called Rexarto.

Solaar
August 1st, 2002, 04:05 PM
I got two main characters, Spiller and Lewis - who are really struggling with their enemy...

...a city full of zombies!!!

Solaar
says the world needs a new zombie-fest book
so you're all lucky I've written over a hundred pages

Giroth
August 3rd, 2002, 09:36 PM
My main characters are:
Tillion the elf
Anisar the Forest Elf
Ithotiel the dragon worm
Barlan the dwarf
Dreigh the griffin