PDA

View Full Version : looking for sf book female human marries male tiger

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

debbs
December 29th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Does anyone remember the series of books about a female human; she is a slave on a planet and as the story line progresses she hooks up with a male who is a cognitive tiger/lion/feline? She or her sister were forced to be prostitutes or something like that .... the series is probably from the 90's. I remember that in some of the later series they do some sort of time travel ... by the end of the series they had mated and had hybrid human/feline child ... started better than it ended.

anway if anyone remembers I'd love to know ... it's been bugging me for a couple years that I can't remember the author or the series .. :)

thanks

Aurian
December 29th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Its not one of Larry Niven's Man-Kzin wars books is it?

debbs
December 30th, 2010, 09:11 AM
Nope, I looked up all of his books and it wasn't any of these.

I do appreciate your help tho' .... it's like an itch you can't scratch ... it's at the edge of my mind I just can't grab it, so frustrating .... :D

debbs

Hobbit
December 30th, 2010, 09:23 AM
I was thinking of Lianne Norman (http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/n/lisanne-norman/)'s Sholan Alliance series?

Mark

debbs
December 30th, 2010, 10:20 AM
YES! tada! roll of the drums please ..... thank you. I have been surfing the Internet looking for the series .. I kept thinking it was a male author for some reason .... David Drake or someone similar .... thank you very much now I can put that to rest! :D

debbs