PDA

View Full Version : SFX Weekender Giveaway!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Hobbit
December 30th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Would you like to go to this UK event on the weekend of 3rd- 6th February 2011?

Would you like the chance to meet Craig Charles (Red Dwarf), Anthony Head (Buffy, Merlin), Terry Pratchett (Discworld) and George Takei (Star Trek, Heroes, Family Guy)? Not to mention go to the SFX Award Ceremony, hosted by Robert Rankin?

SFX Weekender has kindly offered us 20 sets of 4 free weekend passes to its event, worth £394 per set.

A weekender pass gives you access to the site and venues for all appearances and performances for the Friday and Saturday, but does not include accommodation, food/drink, travel etc.

However, should the successful candidates need accommodation or signing passes for autographs then I understand those options will be available.

Details on how to enter will happen here on New Year’s Day and be available for 7 days. Successful applicants will be contacted after the 7th January.

I did think that you might want to know about this already, though!

(As an aside, I am going: I did enjoy last year’s event. It would be really nice to have an SFFWorld meet up, (though that is not a prerequisite of the giveaway!))

Here is youngest Hobbit from last year's event, with 'friend'.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6498/img2336rp.jpg (http://img529.imageshack.us/i/img2336rp.jpg/)

There are more details of the event at www.sfxweekender.com . More guests are being announced nearer the event.

Think this is open to UK residents only.

Best of luck everyone!

Mark

Hobbit
December 31st, 2010, 05:45 PM
OK: Here's how to claim:

SFX Weekender has kindly offered us 20 sets of 4 free weekend passes to its event, worth 394 per set. To claim these simply email info@sfxweekender.com quoting 'SFFW' and providing a contact telephone number. The first 20 entrants will receive these passes.

You have from now until January 7th to apply.

Best of luck!

Mark