PDA

View Full Version : games based on your own works of fiction

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Dragonmage
February 23rd, 2011, 06:09 PM
Don't know about you lot but my own works of fiction COULD be made into DOOM style FSPs I have written several stories which would make great levels (Wine Cellars of Geldra, Tomb of The Dragon), Vaults of Terror) for such a game but based in my own literary world whose main charcters;re an eight member team of warriors who combine stare tof the art weapons and armor with traditional weapons (Including chainsaw style weapons). But my idea would be better as a multi-player co-operative (known as team game).
BTW I'm surprised nobody has used Smaug's Lair/The Mines of Moria for FPS game levels yet.

Loerwyn
February 24th, 2011, 02:18 AM
BTW I'm surprised nobody has used Smaug's Lair/The Mines of Moria for FPS game levels yet.
That's because Tolkien, Middle-Earth and Guns makes absolutely no sense, and is a ridiculous idea (That said, game modders make me facepalm). The Mines of Moria exist in Lord of the Rings online, and probably in some other RPG/Action LotR games, and I would suspect Smaug's Lair is in one of the few Hobbit games around.

If my few pieces were made into games, they'd probably be Dragon Age-esque RPGs. Except for better and with less blood.