PDA

View Full Version : Austin Powers 3

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Shef
August 4th, 2002, 01:34 PM
Before I get started I would like to justify the qualifacation of Sci-fi: They do travel back in time and the such.

I liked it a real lot. It was definately the best of the three. I found most of it to be hysterical. So what do you guys think of the movie.

Flammenweber
August 21st, 2002, 08:05 AM
Oh' behave, Shef;)

Unfortunately I couldn't watch Austin yet, 'cause it is not out here, but when it is in cinema, I will watch it definately:)

The first two movies were cool, but the second wasn't as good as the first

juzzza
August 21st, 2002, 08:28 AM
I saw it, and enjoyed it...

There are some very funny parts but I feel the jokes are becoming a little worn.

Beyonce (sp?) was great and I am sure she will get offered plenty more parts after that performance.

The ticket price was worth it for the first ten minutes alone... Awesome, especially Danny De Vito as Mini Me...

Loque
August 21st, 2002, 04:50 PM
yeah, pretty much what Juzzza said, the jokes are getting kind of old, but i think it was a decent enough film with some good laughs, also agree about the start. I think it'd be a good idea to stop now thought Mike, dont you?

saintjon
August 23rd, 2002, 12:54 PM
I liked it a lot, Goldmember deserves some kind of award for being the weirdest character in a slew of weird characters.

I also really liked Michael Caine as Austin's dad.

Nero
August 25th, 2002, 03:32 PM
Definetely one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. More comedy movies should take a hint from Austin that potty humor never fails.

Lugath jared
September 4th, 2002, 12:43 AM
The wholoe movie was good.... except the ending !

I liked Scott ! No, stay good Scott !

You'll pay for this Myers ! I'll get you ! Scott will get you !