PDA

View Full Version : Technical Difficulties

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Shanoncia
August 6th, 2002, 11:51 PM
Hi I was just wondering if Miri and I were the only ones experiancing some major technical difficulties with sffworld...

So many times I've written a really long post and then when I hit the 'post' button it asks for my user name, and password and you can't go back.. all data is lost. At first I thought the computer God's were just evil and wanted to frustrate me by tossing away long thought out posts but I noticed it really is a time factor. The longer it takes to write a post the more likely the foopah is to happen, because if I start one, leave it and come back to it's gauranted to not post properly. But another bad side ffect with this too is if I do sign in at the point where it asks for the info for some reason it deletes all subscribed threads. What's up with that!

Does this make sense? :( Am I alone here?

Erebus
August 7th, 2002, 12:45 AM
A couple of people have also mentioned this, and the issue was discussed HERE (http://www.sffworld.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3007) in another thread. As this thread relates to the same problem, I shall close it now. :)