PDA

View Full Version : Trade stories?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Maceol
August 11th, 2002, 03:56 AM
I have written the first few chapters or so of a book that I hope will someday be published. I'd like to talk to another aspiring fantasy author and critique each other's manuscripts.

My book, The Heart of Dishonor, is a novel following multiple characters involved with a civil war in a mythical land somewhat similar to 14th century France in regards to technology and architecture. The magic system is based around worship of various gods, although magic plays a lesser part in my story than in most fantasy. If anyone's interested, please post or email me maceol@hotmail.com.

(Sorry to the administrators for starting a new thread. I don't usually like to clutter up forums, but I couldn't find another thread this would fit into)

ChrisW
August 11th, 2002, 04:13 AM
Well this thread would fit nicely into the writing forum:). Luck with the writing!

Erebus
August 11th, 2002, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Maceol
(Sorry to the administrators for starting a new thread. I don't usually like to clutter up forums, but I couldn't find another thread this would fit into)

No problem...we have a whole section of threads dedicated to this sort of thing right here in the Writing section, which is why I have moved it here. :)

ChrisW
August 11th, 2002, 10:21 AM
Isn't that what I said? :p

eek!:eek: I'm in the writers forum! ::runs::

kater
August 12th, 2002, 07:11 PM
I'm very interested, if you send it to jonshannow60@hotmail.com I'll send you mine in return if that sounds cool with you?

Se'dray-on
August 15th, 2002, 03:03 PM
I'm definetly interested, but I won't have my own computer until the start of September, also, my story is in the early stage, not even finished the first chapter, but i'd still like to do this.

My email is Drakkon22@hotmail.com