PDA

View Full Version : Massive Crossover

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

juzzza
August 12th, 2002, 07:05 PM
I remember reading a massive DC crossover about aliens that invaded earth and if they fed on a human but didn't kill him/her they acquired super powers. It definitely crossed over Lobo, Superman and Justice League...

Can anyone remember the name of this series and what happened to all the new wave of super heroes created.

Also, can you buy a graphic novel/s that brings together the entire series?

Thanks

Lusiphur
August 13th, 2002, 09:37 PM
I believe the crossover was called Bloodlines. I don't think many of the new heroes made it past their initial appearance. I think the only new hero to get a series was Hitman, who was created in the Lobo annual. I haven't seen any trade paperbacks collecting the series, it was probably too big for one trade paperback and I don't think it was popular enough for them to do a collection.

juzzza
August 14th, 2002, 04:17 AM
YES!!! It was Bloodlines... Thanks.

Rob B
August 16th, 2002, 10:30 AM
Bloodlines, one of the lame '90s massive summer crossovers by DC Comics.

juzzza
August 16th, 2002, 10:56 AM
Talking about lame (in your opinion FF) crossovers, anyone remember the Marvel Secret Wars?

Keyoke
August 16th, 2002, 01:11 PM
Hey, I liked Secret Wars! :) Then again, I was pretty young when it came out.. but, I still liked it..

Best Mini-series though I found from Marvel was either Marvels, or Squadron Supreme. :)

Keyoke

juzzza
August 16th, 2002, 01:13 PM
I liked it... Especially as (I think it was secret wars 2?) that was when Spidey's symbiotic black suit emerged!!! Quality:D