PDA

View Full Version : Game of Thrones panel from SDCC

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

pat5150
July 22nd, 2011, 09:44 PM
A 40-minute clip of the Game of Thrones from the SDCC here (http://fantasyhotlist.blogspot.com/2011/07/game-of-thrones-panel-from-san-diego.html)!

Enjoy!

Patrick

saintjon
July 24th, 2011, 02:07 AM
I heard on the radio today that it was one of the most popular panels there.

Thanks for posting the vid! I wish the sound quality were a bit better but what can you do? Some of those guys are pretty funny and I liked seeing Lena Heady out of character, she looks like a bit of a wingnut which is always fun.

Loerwyn
July 24th, 2011, 04:31 AM
I'm looking forward to see the Momoa dance they mentioned. One part of me thinks it'll be serious, the other part thinks it'll be very daft.

saintjon
July 24th, 2011, 10:55 AM
It's probably that crazy ass dance the Maori's from New Zealand do. I wouldn't be surprised. I don't know that there is a more barbaric dance anywhere (there is one particularly hideous tonge-dangling facial expression you make which translates as "after I kill you I'm going to eat you!"

Evil Agent
July 24th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Yeah, it's a traditional haka warrior's dance. Basically, he screamed in their faces really, really aggressively. :)

saintjon
July 25th, 2011, 07:02 AM
While his eyes bulged out of his head and a full-on Gene Simmons tongue dangle.

Loerwyn
July 25th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Yeah, it's a traditional haka warrior's dance. Basically, he screamed in their faces really, really aggressively. :)
Aww, that's not fun as I was hoping he'd do the Charleston or something. I still want to see it, though.

Evil Agent
July 25th, 2011, 02:33 PM
The same audition also apparently landed him the part of Conan the Barbarian.

He mentioned that people came into the room, concerned, to see what was happening. They thought there was some kind of fight or attack going on, lol!

Loerwyn
July 25th, 2011, 02:39 PM
There's a tip for life. If you want to be a barbarian, learn to dance.

misterc12
July 27th, 2011, 10:12 AM
The same audition also apparently landed him the part of Conan the Barbarian.

He mentioned that people came into the room, concerned, to see what was happening. They thought there was some kind of fight or attack going on, lol!

Thats great Im glad he landed that role it looks pretty good.