PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman Fanboy Zone

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Nero
August 16th, 2002, 09:53 PM
I just made this thread for people to talk freely about Spiderman. Whether you want to talk about the Goblin or the Kingpin, or the girls and friends, or just about Spidey, talk! We're listening. ;)

Sidwynspider
August 30th, 2002, 11:01 AM
I must say I'm disappointed that more fellow web-heads haven't kicked off a discussion on this board. Ah well, I have the power to do so, I guess that gives me a responsibility too.
First of all, I should point out that I'm a UK reader and therefore somewhat behind the times compared to those of you in the US (over here the Goblin has just organised the Gathering of Five). Oh, I don't mean Ultimate Spiderman by the way.
Having checked the Marvel web-site lately though I was disgusted to see that Peter and MJ have seperated. I can't help but feel that more and more of Peter's life is being stripped away leaving us with a far more 2-Dimensional Spiderman. Part of the appeal of Spidey for me is the development of Peter as a character in his own right and the conflicts that creates with his life in costume; how long has it been since we've seen the one halfSpidey, one half Peter face so common in the sixties (last time I can think of was back in Scarlet Spider: Virtual Morality #2.
Anyway enough of my ranting. I hope someone else has some thoughts on all this so we can get this thread swinging soon.

Ramondias
September 5th, 2002, 08:52 PM
I got myself a tattoo of a spider on my chest. So far no powers yet. heh heh.