PDA

View Full Version : Need help with an author or title Please!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

WhiteTigerP
August 3rd, 2011, 04:34 AM
Hello All, I realy could use some help finding the name of this book or the author. It is a three book series, and I only readed the first one and part of the 2nd. It is a science fiction story set on an alien planet, they look like starfish. On the book cover they are orange and soft looking not covered in fur and there are I think 2 human people children I think. The starfish aliens are very advanced in bio-engineering and have recived a transmition from space with information on human DNA and location of the human home world. They make some human children and teach them how to comunicate with them, the starfish people are very nice and try to make the humans happy. When the humans learn the the starfish people know where there home world is the humans want to go there, so the starfish people grow some giant space ships for the humans so they can go to the human home world. The humans then help with the hollowing out of the giant grown ships witch are now living thinking space ships. The humans load up for the trip and off they go. That is all I rember. Any help would be useful.

Jim diGriz
August 3rd, 2011, 08:41 AM
That would be Donald Moffit's "Gensesis Quest" and it's sequel "Second Genesis"

WhiteTigerP
August 3rd, 2011, 11:18 AM
I knew it, if someone said something it would hit me like a ton of bricks. Thank you so very much.