View Full Version : Where's Belgarion?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Smaug
August 21st, 2002, 07:55 AM
I don't post very often. I only come here on a daily basis to read all the threads.

Bel, if your around, let me know? I'm sick of reading Juzzza, Shanoncia and Lepeze postings!

I want you back, I been following this stupid saga, and your the coolest guy around and your the one that can sort out this annoying Juzzza. Sort him out!

I am from Bulgaria by the way.

:)

LePeze
August 21st, 2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Smaug
Lepeze

the p of LePeze must be a capital

juzzza
August 21st, 2002, 09:10 AM
Stop messing around Bel, we all know smaug is your alternative IP logon...

Only Bel would think that Bel is cool and has a chance to thwart my dominance.

MWOAR HA HA HA....MWOAR HA HA HA

MWOAR HA HA HA

Erebus
August 21st, 2002, 09:37 AM
Stop messing around Bel, we all know smaug is your alternative IP logon...

Well...actually...they both have the same ISP location and the exact same IP addresses. Belgarion, I hope you realise we have a policy about multiple member names here! Shame on you!

Cadfael
August 21st, 2002, 10:56 AM
It is now up to Belgarion to decide which account he wants to keep... because one of them IS going.

Shef
August 21st, 2002, 11:56 AM
I'm sick of reading Juzzza, Shanoncia and Lepeze postings!
I am a little hurt that I wasn't included BELGARION!!! I guess you are just not sick of my postings. Keep Smaug btw. He is much more humble. :p

Smaug
August 21st, 2002, 12:02 PM
Belgarion walks upon centre stage holding a microphone and claps to the audience

"Well done, you sussed me out, but hear me out:

Cadfael,

I have more than one multi-character, Smaug is not my only other alter ego :p , try looking up Walker Boh ;) , and there may be many more...........:D

But don't be cross with me, I created those multi-personalties 15 months ago. I haven't done any since...

Erebus,

You gotta understand my motive, I had to do it, this Juzzza/Shan saga just drags on and on....it make me puke

:eek: :eek:

Juzzza,

You and me, on Summerslam, one on one, no disqualification rules. :cool:

Back to Cadfael,

Don't you ever dare remove..........Belgarion, he is immortal:cool:

After all I am your only other forum member who appreciates Brother Cadfael. Just think of me as a Brother Jerome, not exactly 100% angel but one with a few flaws;) "

Belgarion departs centre stage and drops the microphone........................................ ...............

One day he be back:cool:

Cadfael
August 21st, 2002, 12:13 PM
Oh dear.. you really should have quit whilst you were ahead... now you tell us you have many accounts... :p

Tell me this is a joke....

daigoro
August 21st, 2002, 03:21 PM
I sort of have a suggestion for you Bel, Smaug... and it's quite simple actually :)

1. First you give us a list of the accounts you have registered
2. Tell us the one you would like to keep
3. Agree to never register multiple accounts again
4. ...and then everyone should be happy, and we'll forget this.

The alternative of course is that you don't do this, but I don't think you'd like that. You see I already have a list in front of me, and banning you just wouldn't be right, but rules are rules.

...and yes, this isnít up for discussion in any way.

Carmichael
August 21st, 2002, 09:54 PM
Hmmm, looks like a bad case of open mouth, insert foot. . .
Does that look like Dags piccie is holding a sword?
Urgh, nice knowin ya Bel/Smaug/whoever. . .