PDA

View Full Version : diablo 2 (remember that?? lol)

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

jandancer33
October 29th, 2011, 04:19 PM
i used to play diablo 2 loads :D but with a new pc, and new operating system, the game wasn't compatable any longer, and didn't have the time or inclination to find a fix...

then after a conversation with a friend, i dug out the disc last week, found a fix to make it work with windows 7, and managed an hour online remembering how much fun it was..

does anyone here have diablo 2, and still play online?
do u fancy a game?

its more fun to play with a group, but when you join an open game, unfortunately, so do the spammers, and one minute your mid battle, fighting for your life, the next minute your whole screen is full of "buy bla bla bla from bla bla bla.com" over and over, and you are lay dead, surrounded by grisslies, no gold left, and thouroughly peed off!!

so love to hear from anyone who still plays

PeteMC
October 30th, 2011, 08:37 AM
I stopped playing years ago but loads of people still do:

http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/

It looks like the ladder has just been reset again so you might have timed your return just right!

jandancer33
November 4th, 2011, 10:07 PM
you wouldn't believe the characters ive lost by not signing in/playing for months on end.
ive had (2) level 70+ sorcerers deleted, a level 70+ necromancer, and assorted level 20 characters from the extension pack.
i'm a measly level 12 or something now lol and not enough hours to even dream of getting the level much higher!!!

still fun playing again tho, (despite the spammers)