PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Something

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Gesper
January 17th, 2012, 03:38 PM
I am trying to get a copy of a BBC Screen Two drama Dirty Something from 1993. The main characters were played by Rachel Weisz, Bernard Hill & Paul Reynolds. Does anyone have a copy or know where I can obtain one. The BBC were most unhelpful, no surprise there!

Loerwyn
January 17th, 2012, 03:50 PM
A quick bit of research suggests it's not been released on any form of home media, so sadly I would guess you're out of luck. Have you tried tracking down the production company?

Gesper
January 18th, 2012, 03:54 PM
A quick bit of research suggests it's not been released on any form of home media, so sadly I would guess you're out of luck. Have you tried tracking down the production company?

Yes, I emailed them but they didn't even reply. Thanks anyway!

FuzionFilmz
March 6th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Yes, I emailed them but they didn't even reply. Thanks anyway!

Getting material from the BBC is impossible, they never clear rights beyond the UK so it costs a fortune to bring them to the states.

PeteMC
March 7th, 2012, 06:32 AM
Google says it's on rsmoviedownloads if you want to risk it

FuzionFilmz
March 7th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Google says it's on rsmoviedownloads if you want to risk it

That has to be an illegal download. I really hate those sites~!!!!:eek:

daisycool
April 24th, 2012, 05:51 AM
I just canít stop reading this. Its so fresh, so filled with updates that I just didnít know.
I am delighted to see that people are in fact writing about this subject in such a elegant way,
presenting us all diverse parts to it. Youíre a fine blogger. Please carry on with it.
I canít wait to read whatís after that.Thanks so much