PDA

View Full Version : Help with your personal Demon

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

user123
September 1st, 2002, 04:10 AM
This is a little something to help all of you who have just gotten your own Demon. Its title is 'INFERNAL SPIRITS OWNERS'S MANUAL' by A. S. Teller. It should aid you in getting the best use of you personal Demon. Have a look and let me know if it helps.:D

Holbrook
September 1st, 2002, 04:38 AM
I don't need help with them, just wish they would stop throwing ideas at me at strange times of the day or night.....

Mine have names do yours????;)

manticore
September 5th, 2002, 12:00 AM
ive never seen mine but i know what they do- they lurk in my inbox, destroying enthusiastic mails from publishers

estranghero
September 5th, 2002, 02:26 AM
I prefer to call them 'Muses'. And yes, I only have one though they change over time.

Back to topic (if there is one) user123, is that your title of your story in the sffworld site? :)

user123
September 5th, 2002, 03:21 AM
For those who whish to know, my own Demon just sits around making smart remarks while I try to write.

estranghero;
Yes that is the title of a little something I post here. If you'd like to take a look its under A. S. Teller in the short stories:)

Se'dray-on
September 6th, 2002, 12:22 PM
my little demon occasionally likes to take little vacations and lets one of his gremlin buddies take over. little B@st@rds like to mess around with all of my stories.

*grumbling* won't leave anything alone! *goes off to sulk*:(