PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Reccuring Characters.

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : 1 [2]

KatG
May 18th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Yes, the actor who plays Sam is perfect, although I think they're padding him a bit. Sam is my favorite and will always be.

I'll be honest, Ygritte annoyed me in the books. The actress' portrayal of her is a bit less annoying, because she's running with the lines, but she's not in my favorites. She's a little too limited in her viewpoint for me as a character, but the actress' chemistry with show Jon is wonderful.

Rakharo took a bit part and stole every scene he was in. He'll be missed. I also forgot Yoren! How could I forget him? The actor was terrific too. There are a lot of great characters coming up as they go, too.

Loerwyn
May 19th, 2012, 04:14 AM
Alas, poor Yoren! I knew him, Horatio...

Luya Sevrein
May 19th, 2012, 08:27 AM
xD

The Yoren/Arya scene was awesome.

Loerwyn
May 19th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Is Yoren the one she spoke with at night who told her about fear or something? When everyone else was asleep but those two?

KatG
May 19th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Yes, Yoren was the Night Watch recruiter who was leading the caravan of recruits and prisoners back to the Wall, including Arya and Gendry. Yoren came with Benjen to Winterfell on his way down to recruit, and then went further south, coming to King's Landing to pick up prisoners. He spots Arya in the square, after she has escaped the castle, trying to get to her father, and he holds her and keeps her from looking when Ned is executed. Then he dresses her as a boy and sticks her in his caravan, planning to drop her off at Winterfell on his way back to the Wall. The minor Lannister lord attacks the caravan, trying to get Gendry, and Yoren is killed and everyone left taken prisoner and taken to Harrenhal.

Loerwyn
May 20th, 2012, 03:33 AM
I see. Thanks.

KatG
May 21st, 2012, 03:03 PM
I'm throwing Maester Luwin on the list -- he's great.

Loerwyn
May 21st, 2012, 03:30 PM
I'm throwing Maester Luwin on the list -- he's great.
Umm... Maester of Winterfell?

Luya Sevrein
May 22nd, 2012, 06:56 PM
Yeah, that's him. He is very good, too. I love seeing him have something to do other than tell Bran to stop whining about dreams. 8D