PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Reccuring Characters.

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Luya Sevrein
April 12th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Who are you're favourite reccuring characters?

I'm talking short roles in each episode, or only around for a few episodes.

For me, It'd have to be:

Bronn is my favourite. He is hallerious. Even when he is not trying for it he makes me laugh just by gazing.

Ousha; she's just perfect.
Lewin, also really nice.
Syrio, was wildly hallerious and badass at the same time.
Jaqen, seems like you're perfect mysterious captive, but what's with the hair?
Gendry, those facial expressions. He's so lovable. More work for Gendry!
Sandor, but he needs more screen time.
Rakharo, also lovely.
Tywin, just... yes.
Lysa is creepy, Shae is... whorey.

I think It's fair to say the Cast as a whole is amazing.

chris777
April 14th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Agreed. I was thinking the other day that almost all the characters are awesome. Little Finger, Varys, Joffry, every character is as I imagined them. The only characters I'm second guessing are the Baratheons. All of them. They all just seem too small? I imagined them as taller. More stout.

Luya Sevrein
April 15th, 2012, 03:54 AM
Mark Addy was amazing though. I wish he had been taller, but, they could have done some angle work or something. Because, I guess when you have an actor who's that good, you take him xD

Renly is not at all carefree enough, I imagined longer hair, more of a smile. Stannis, too, not what I thought... Though he does the stern thing well.

Loerwyn
April 15th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Osha. The wildy lady.

She's awesome. Show could be just her and I'd watch it.

AuntiePam
April 15th, 2012, 12:36 PM
For me it's Bronn.

I'm almost sad GoT isn't on NBC. If it was, I could hope for a Bronn spin-off. (NBC spins off every damn thing.)

Luya Sevrein
May 16th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Hodor spin off?

Hodor and Bran in a low rider. I can see it now.

Loerwyn
May 16th, 2012, 01:52 PM
I think this is the list of my favourites now:

1. Osha
She's Osha. 'nuff said.

2. Hodor
Hodor

3. Bran
He's awesome for a kid.

4. Ygritte
We have one opinion in common - You Know Nothing, Jon Snow.

KatG
May 17th, 2012, 09:33 PM
If we're going with the show, then that would still be Sam and Davos, my favorite characters in the books, and also Varys, Dolorous Ed, Pyp, Matthar and Grenn, but then I'd probably say Tyrion, Joffrey, Ned Stark, Bronn, Maester Aemon, Jaquen, Gendry, Osha, Syrio and King Robert. I also liked Danys' bloodrider Rakharo, who in the series is a combo of the characters Rakharo and Jhogo from the books and who meets an untimely end which is not in the books. All of the actors have been very good. I might complain about some of the choices the writers and directors make about the adaptation and sometimes the pacing, but the quality of the acting has been sky high.

Loerwyn
May 18th, 2012, 01:05 AM
Sam you say, Kat?

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/548/samwell.jpg
Vera Brosgol got him down perfectly.

Luya Sevrein
May 18th, 2012, 08:42 AM
I forgot Sam. Sam is amazingggg. I'd say Gilly but all I see when I look at her is Cassie from Skins and it drives me mad because that girl was /so/ annoying. xD

Also, Ygritte is awesome, mostly for her 'and I thought that we were done but then he said 'turn back around,''.

I also loved Rakharo too! Someone called him 'real time Aladin' and it just made me want a real time Aladin movie starring... him. >C I'm sad he died, but I think he had other commitments.