PDA

View Full Version : A short story for anyone interested!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

DecKrash
September 9th, 2002, 06:30 PM
Hey guys, I'm a new aspiring author, and I would like to say that I've posted my story on the Short Story list on SFFWorld. It's got a strong romantic arc, so it's up to U if U want to read it. It's been sitting up there for about a week now, and no one's graded it. I need feedback if U please. It's called "Love of Inspiration," and the author name it's under is "Brandon Hill." So do a fella a favor, please? Thanx. :o)

Rob B
September 10th, 2002, 09:39 AM
DecKrash:

Moving this to the Writing section, where it will get the attention it deserves. The Writing section is where authors who submit short stories to SFFWorld get their feedback.

enazwo
September 10th, 2002, 05:15 PM
Deckrash

I have read your story. First off I'm have to say that romantic stuff isn't my cup-o-tea, you see I'm a manly man. Well at least that's the impression I must put forth being a super hero crime fighter.

So your story, well I surprised to find that I enjoyed it. It really does have a strong romantic arc. I sensed where your story was headed, but it was interesting "how" it went there.

The ending is powerful. And to be completely honest it kind of got me misty-eyed.

I don't know what all your creative motivations were for this tale, but I sensed they were part savior, part selfless love, and sacrifice.

You did a good job on this. Though like I said I'm not an romantic story kind of guy, so my opinion may bear little weight. However as a writer, for sure great job.

Forrest
September 10th, 2002, 09:03 PM
My god, that was the most beautiful story....

I won't even try to critique the writing itself because I was so wrapped up in the peice that I didn't notice any errors or spots for improvement.

I LOVED this story. It is one of my all time favorites ever. Thank you so much for writing it. I enjoyed it with all my heart. I am a musician and aspiriing writer, and every part of the story touched me very deeply.

You have the ability to move people's hearts and I applaud your efforts. Well done! Well done!

[gives it a rating of 5]

Gagged Man
September 10th, 2002, 09:37 PM
I can't really say anything other than what has already been said by the illuminaries before me, but let me add that I really enjoyed it and also gave it a Five out of Five.

Super story and hope to read more from you,
Gagged Man