PDA

View Full Version : What's the movies?!? Help.

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Keyoke
September 13th, 2002, 02:11 AM
Ok, here's two movies that I have no clue what they were called, and hopefully, someone out their does.

One, had something to do with a female android. It was a walking time bomb, and some city cop was after it. If the android made it to where-ever, it'd explode.. I remember a subway in the movie, tis all. :)

And, this is a tough one.. Whoever get's this, well, you'll get my respect..;)

This was a pilot movie on TV. Came out probably late 80's, early 90's. The story revovled around a airplane that vanished for 3 hours, and then re-appears. Everything seems ok. The main character begins to notice that his wife is acting weird (she was on the flight), and as time goes by, he begins to investigate the disappearance of the flight. His sleuthing uncovers three passengers who had some sort of 'adnormality', and pursues, but, they all seem rather distressed. As time goes, he discovers that the passengers (minus the three) were all replaced with some sort of robotic counter-part. This robots are kick ass, and he fight a few, and at the end, destroys the one mimicing his wife. The movie ends with him hitch hiking, attempting to find out what happened on the flight. Vague suggestions that it was some sort of alien invasion.

Any ideas? :) Thanks!

Keyoke

enazwo
September 13th, 2002, 10:05 AM
I think the first film is "Imposter" with Gary Sinise and Madeline Stowe. It's based on a Philip K. Dick story.

I can't recall anything about your second question. However if you can remember the name of any of the actors in it it would help my memory immensely.

Rob B
September 13th, 2002, 10:11 AM
The only thing the pilot movie for TV sounds remotely like is THE LANGOLIERS an awful adaptation of a Stephen King novella.

Keyoke
September 13th, 2002, 02:31 PM
On the second one, all I can remember is what I have down. It isnt the Langoliers.

And to the first one, no, it isn't Impostor. The movie that I am thinking of takes place in the present. Grumble.. I hate barely remembering a movie. :)

Keyoke

chocky
September 16th, 2002, 10:18 PM
One, had something to do with a female android. It was a walking time bomb, and some city cop was after it. If the android made it to where-ever, it'd explode.. I remember a subway in the movie, tis all.
This movie sounds like Eve of Destruction with Gregory Hines and Renee Soutendijk as a Robot/bomb. The movie came out in 1991 if that helps.

Keyoke
September 19th, 2002, 07:11 PM
That's the movie! Now, if we can figure out the TV movie.

Keyoke