PDA

View Full Version : A New Short Story needing feedback!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

DecKrash
September 13th, 2002, 02:35 PM
I think I put this thread under the wrong subject the first time, guys. But I have a short story posted in the short stories section that really needs feedback. Could you help a guy out? It's called "Love of Inspiration", and it's by me, "Brandon Hill." So gimme some feedback if U can, please. I really appreciate it. :o)

someguy
September 13th, 2002, 03:11 PM
I normally dont do this because I dont think I am good at it.

Dont expect a lengthy review, not my style.
----------------------

I like your prose. I enjoy the way you put together senteces.

Forrest
September 13th, 2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by DecKrash
I think I put this thread under the wrong subject the first time, guys. But I have a short story posted in the short stories section that really needs feedback. Could you help a guy out? It's called "Love of Inspiration", and it's by me, "Brandon Hill." So gimme some feedback if U can, please. I really appreciate it. :o)

You already know I think your story kicks ass.

milamber_reborn
September 15th, 2002, 01:09 AM
Didn't get time to read much, but it reads very well and is interesting. I just don't personally like first person.

computer
September 18th, 2002, 07:33 PM
u hav a way with words brandon as do a lot of people but ur book is not for me
i only read the 1st three pages and i lost interest, maybe if u added an actual fight between good and evil it might hav got my attention a bit more...i know i sound bloodthirst for wanting more violence in it but im afraid that is just me. i fink ur way with words does justice to ur work but it really isnt for me

but keep writing tho

marc