PDA

View Full Version : Novel... Far Far Distant Future, Humans gone?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

edemaruh
August 21st, 2012, 12:22 PM
Hey,

I'm looking for a novel that I remember being interested in a few months ago. From what I remember of the synopsis, it involved a far distant future maybe hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of years in the future where the human race is essentially extinct. For whatever reason, I think there is a conflict and humans DNA etc is important and they have to clone or recreate humans from the past? Sorry I can't be of any more help but I have tried to look everywhere for it.

From what I remember it had good reviews and also a lot of people saying not to read the summaries or reviews too in depth because it would spoil some big reveal etc. Thanks.

suciul
August 21st, 2012, 03:05 PM
Hey,

I'm looking for a novel that I remember being interested in a few months ago. From what I remember of the synopsis, it involved a far distant future maybe hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of years in the future where the human race is essentially extinct. For whatever reason, I think there is a conflict and humans DNA etc is important and they have to clone or recreate humans from the past? Sorry I can't be of any more help but I have tried to look everywhere for it.

From what I remember it had good reviews and also a lot of people saying not to read the summaries or reviews too in depth because it would spoil some big reveal etc. Thanks.

Could be Last Legends of the Earth by AA Attanasio which has advanced aliens recreating extinct humanity in the far future to help fight a war