View Full Version : Critique partnerships

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Holbrook
September 20th, 2002, 07:10 AM
I just wondered if any here would be interested in such?

Not the "oh how lovely" "clever" etc type critques, but the tough "this is total rubbish" type.......

Feed back is food for the brain and mine of late has been sadly lacking.

Also as my writing is for the most part "very Adult", though I would gladly read younger members of the forum's work. I don't feel I could send mine to them.....

So if you are over 20 have a strong stomach and are willing to read and be read speak out.

Hereford Eye
September 20th, 2002, 09:47 AM
I qualify three times over. At your convenience, check out August Oh. How do I return the compliment?

Holbrook
September 20th, 2002, 03:00 PM
Hi Hereford...

Hope you know what you have let yourself in for....

I will read your story, I did glance at it when it was being processed. *g* (I help out a bit here) But didn't have time to read it.

I will do so over the next two days and draft a critque of it and send it to you either by private message or e.mail

What I would then like to do is send you some work of mine in progress and ask your opinion of it.

If that is all right.....:D

Se'dray-on
September 20th, 2002, 03:31 PM
I'm 19, but i have a strong stomach. I'd love to read your stuff. I'll send you some of my stuff either later this month or early next when i get my computer at home.

Hereford Eye
September 20th, 2002, 04:09 PM
Holbrook:
Out of pocket middle of next week. Send ms today, this weekend, I'll take it with me and give you feedback when I get back.
Se'dray-on: Same deal.

kahnovitch
September 20th, 2002, 09:36 PM
I'm all ears Holbrook especially as I know you're feeling like you are probably spending too much time reading and not enough time writing. So if you want a helping hand, ear or eye, I offer my assistance (for what it's worth).:)

kater
September 21st, 2002, 02:59 AM
I'd like to see it too, I'm more into the reading than the writing and I'm pretty harsh critique wise so by all means send it to me, I may reciprocate but not straight away.

kegasaurus
September 21st, 2002, 09:07 AM
I'll happily critique anyones work, but you;ll have to send it to me. I have a poopy connection to the net and my tolerance at downloading pages is very small. Plus I like to read a hardcopy, so if you want your story read and their respose, send a copy of your story to kegasaur@dodo.com.au. Oh and I don't want you all o read anything of mine... yet.

Holbrook
September 21st, 2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Hereford Eye
Holbrook:
Out of pocket middle of next week. Send ms today, this weekend, I'll take it with me and give you feedback when I get back.
Se'dray-on: Same deal.

Hereford: sent you a PM....

Hereford Eye
September 21st, 2002, 02:37 PM
Assuming PM translates as the folks in the corner of the world refer to as mailed. Interested to see delivery times across the water. across the land, and into the desert. It's not just seven time zones when it comes to hard copies, is it?